Savvy Social Security Planning:
What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
The decisions you make can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. By coordinating Social Security with the rest of your retirement income plan, you can pursue the universal dream of a comfortable, worry-free retirement.
Baby boomers want to know:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
At this workshop you will learn important rules and strategies regarding your retirement benefits.
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
• How spousal, survivor and divorced-spouse benefits work
• Two Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits and more!
As a bonus, we will have Phil Lynch talk on the ABCDs of Medicare.
Thurs, November 21st 6-8 PM
We will have light refreshments.
Liebe-Thompson Financial Planners
5101 W Clearwater Ave
Kennewick WA 99336
You can RSVP/text/call me at 509-366-0032 or FinancialPlannerAngie@gmail.com
Presented by Angie Furubotten-LaRosee, CFP® and Kim Josephson
Angie Furubotten-LaRosee, CFP® is a financial planner who helps regular people with "big picture" planning, focusing on their money and their lives.
All 2011 Taxes Education Elderly Financial Planning Hard Work Heart Health Kennewick School District Legal Help Levy Lottery Millionaire Perserverance Planning Retirement Retirement Income Saver's Credit Savvy Social Security Scams September 11 Social Security Strategies Teachers Valentine Wills
Click to set custom HTML